Friday, January 29, 2010

Was there a Click?

So the other day I was asked "was there a click?" when talking about a "date" that I at one point in time went on (this conversation started over another topic, moved to dating/romance etc. and lead this question I'm sharing with you now, so please bear with me if it doesn't make sense at first). My response "yeah, from my bones when I got up." Rolling eyes ensued and the subject was dropped, but it did make me start to think about "that click" and how you know if there's a connection with someone. So here's my opinion (hey you came to MY site what else did you expect?)

I think you don't know if there's a connection until there's that kiss. We all know what I'm talking about; that kiss that when you share it you feel the passion, the desire, the love and warmth from that person. And not in a sexual sense although that is needed to, but when your having the worst day ever and you don't feel like you have anyone to turn to and you see them and share a kiss, no matter how brief, and instantly you feel better and you feel the warmth inside and you know everything is going to be alright.
That's when I think you know, and trust me situations arise enough to tell you fairly early on if their the right person or not.
Most of all you need to trust your instincts, they were given to you for a reason after all, and go with your heart as well as your head. together their a great combo.
....Kisses....

p.s.
not sure if I've said it all right now, maybe I'll have to come back and add on but for now this feels right, and heeding my own advice I'm going with my gut.

No comments:

Post a Comment