Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Interesting Top 10 for 2010

So I get home (where I'm crashing until my car is fixed and I can return to my actual home) from work this morning, it's freezing out, everyone is still in bed, not wanting to disturb anyone I turn on the computer, get online and the first thing I see on yahoo is "10 things not to buy in 2010."
The picture it shows is of a corded and cordless phone (land line), and immediately grabs my attention. So i click on the link (http://finance.yahoo.com/family-home/article/108504/10-things-not-to-buy-in-2010) and read the list. Not surprising is: landlines, smart phone also-rans and newspaper subscriptions. But what was kinda shocking was: dvds and digital compact cameras.
OK maybe to you it's not so shocking but to me the camera bit was. It's quite the list and a must read for anyone thinking about purchasing any kind of tech items in the near future. Don't take it from me though, click the link and check it out for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment