Friday, April 2, 2010

It's been awhile/update of sorts

It's been far to long since I have wrote a blog, but never fear for the time has come!
1: At tax time I finally did something for myself and bought a digital camcorder. Along with doing so I have begun to write a movie titled ''Bloody Candy'' (copywrite pending, poor man's copywrite secured). Hopefully, it will be the right amount of scary, mystery and of course a surprise fwist at the end. Should be finished with script soon, filming begins asap.
2: I recently bought a Suzuki 550 from a friend of mine. I am completely and utterly stoked! I've been dreaming and trying to buy a bike for almost ten (10) years now. I've already repainted the tank and reran some electrical lines on the bike. As soon as I get my endorsement you can count on more blogs/photos as I ride any and everywhere I can! Which reminds me: controbutions to the ''Get Ben His Endorsement So He Can Relieve Some Stress And Not Hurt Anyone'' foundation are now excepted. Long name, zmazing results. LOL.
In all seriousness though, please, always remember to be alert and look out for the single headlight on the road. It could be me.
Well that raps this up for now. Pictures will be posted soon of bike, and more info on movie to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment