Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Years Bash

I had to work new years eve into new years morning, sucks very much let me tell you. So tonight is my night of celebration. I got a drink from a friend off Iphone's mixology app called "Dragons Breath" and it's kinda stout! So needless to say as I type this I'm feeling a slight head change so forgive me if it doesn't make sense right now.
I hope everyone enjoyed their new years celebration, made some decent resolutions that are reasonable, and was safe throughout the night.
My resolutions are simple: 1) Find the positive in any situation and roll with it, 2) Get into school so that I am one step closer to my goal; start one of my three (3) dream businesses by the time I'm thirty (30), 3) Get a better job. Reasonable I think.
Everyone be safe whether you celebrated new years eve or tonight like me, or anytime and I will be blogging again soon, count on it.



Dragon's Breath
  • 3oz Beer
  • 2oz Everclear
  • 2oz Gin
  • 2oz Vodka
  • 1oz Dark Rum
  • 1oz Peppermint Schnapps
  • Coca Cola
  • Dry Ice

Pour into a highball glass and fill with Coca-Cola. Enjoy

(I find that pouring it into a bigger glass/pitcher and making it a party drink because like I said, it's stout!)

No comments:

Post a Comment