Saturday, August 27, 2011

Update of Sorts

So it's time to update you on my going ons (cuz this is my blog & I can be self centered & absorbed if I wanna be);
I bought a truck a week ago, waiting for my next paycheck to tag & insure that bad boy. Coincidently, I'll be getting the bike titled at the same time, still has a pawl spring that needs to be fixed before it's road ready though.
I start school September 7th! Going for my Bachelor in Business. Super stoked about that. Finally putting my life in the direction I always dreamed I could go but never could find the road until now.
I have some new ink lined up, hopefully be getting that started in the next week or so.
Be on the lookout for my photography site to spring up in the next month or so. I've had alot of interest shown in my work recently & I think it's about time I make an online portfolio to show off what I've got so far. That being said, I may venture into live model work, if anyone is interested, hold that thought until I'm ready.
I'm trying to think of anything else, but that's about it. Hope all of you are doing great & again thank you so much for taking time out to read my ramblings. Means the world to me.
Until next time....

Think about it
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment