Monday, August 1, 2011

Finally!

Finally!
After getting my new phone (Droid X2) I had the same problem logging back into blogspot on the mobile app. But being the stubborn guy I am I kept hacking away at it until I could remember the right email/password combo (again. I should really write these things down, or maybe eliminate some emails. But I digress) I'm finally back to pecking order.
I would love to tell you what's in store for my blog, tell you that many interesting stories, reviews, theories & points of view are coming up soon! In reality, I don't know what's in store from one day to the next.
I can, however, tell you that I will continue to give you all of those & more as I see as they come along.
One of the awesome things I love about this app is my ability to let you know on several platforms when I have updated & chances are you follow along with me on at least one of them. So as I update I will be sure to let you know.
I want to thank you for taking time out of your busy day to read & comment on my ramblings. You guys are awesome!
Many thanks, Fattie.
P.s.
If you have a topic, subject or specific thing you'd like to hear my opinion on please do not hesitate to let me know. Always looking for something to talk about.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment