Thursday, September 1, 2011

Fanatic?

Season 4 of Sons Of Anarchy starts this Tue (September 6) at 10pm est on FX with a 90 minute premier!
Ok, that being said, I've caught some heat if you will for being such a huge fan of the show. Does it bother me? Not at all. What these people seam to forget is I already have an undying passion & love for motorcycles & the culture surrounding them. I think that Kurt Sutter ( http://www.sutterink.blogspot.com (( how cool is that we both use blogspot to blog our ramblings?!)) ) is a genius in the way he pulls you into the show with such intellectual writing, music & visual stimulant. Even if your not a fan of motorcycles (which Ron "Clay" Perlman said from the beginning he wasn't) the show itself is good enough to keep you entertained & on the edge of your seat, biting your nails & screaming at the characters on the tube while your watching. That is a sure sign of brilliance.
Kurt is often belittling himself saying he's just a writer not an actor & people won't be following him in mass numbers on his Twitter ( @sutterink ) yet he has over 51k followers with only slightly over 4k tweets. I have over 30k tweets & only 478 followers. Hey Kurt, I think they like you more sir.
The man is passionate about his work & portraying the world he holds so near & dear to his heart, and dammit, I love him for that!
So as a fan who is addicted to Sons Of Anarchy maybe I am slightly fanatical with my passion for a mere tv show, but it's an original idea executed with extreme passion & meticulous detail, let's face it there aren't many shows with original ideas executed this way anymore, & it's just, quite simply, a damn good show.
Kurt, I cannot wait until season 4 sir & patiently waiting for return to us, your fanatical fans on Twitter. We love ya man!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment